Hi there¡

Would you like to go on a ride with me through the exciting world of the English language? Jump in, I hope you'll have fun

Saturday, September 22, 2012

4º ESO DIVERSIFICACIÓN ACTIVITY CLASS 24/09

INTRODUCING MYSELF

Hi, My first name is Robert and my last name is Smith. My last name is spelled S-M-I-T-H. My nickname is Rob. I am 16 years old. I am from London in the United Kingdom and I am a student at Oxford High School. My favourite sport is basketball. My hobbies are rollerblading, surfing the Internet and downloading files on my mobile phone. How about you?
1. What's your name?
2. What's your last name?
3. How do you spell your last name?
4. What's your nickname?
5. How old are you?
6. Where are you from?
7. What do you do?
8. What's your favourite sport?
9. What are your hobbies?

No comments: